Counter Strike : Global offensive was updated.
Today was published a new update to CS: GO , in which Valve rework shooting with M4A1-S, M4A4, and the AK-47. We prepared a fresh patchlist ,which you can read below:
- A new method of restoration of shooting accuracy, as well as the new pace of recovery for the M4A1-S, M4A4, and the AK-47.
- Increased accuracy of firing sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, CZ75-Auto, as well as the Dual Berettas;
- Added unique sound reloading and shooting at a distance for the P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9 and Dual Berettas.
- Added a new position of player that demining bombs;
- cl_weapon_debug_print_accuracy 2 now with the help tab displays the formatted information;
- Fixed a bug where the player could be in the wrong team in the competitive mode;
- Fixed a bug where players allowed to appear in unintended locations on different maps;
- Added a system to prevent players hang in the air (hang-up after the Internet connection lost);
- Added command sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities convar (initial value “1”), which can be disabled on the server to support surfing and other things;
- Various improvements of safety;
- Improved system report and praise to accurately display the error in the case of fraudulent reporting.
The rate of recovery of shooting accuracy
The rate of recovery of shooting accuracy determines how quickly the accuracy will return to the original value after the shooting. Previously, the rate was fixed, but now it had its initial and final values.
Shorter firing line restore accuracy faster. Now recovery accuracy rate after tapping, or burst queue will vary, independently of each other.
Why that was added?
The purpose is to allow players develop their skill using a variety of firing methods , increasing the efficiency of tapping and of burst, unlike the clamp.
This update is just a beginning, and Valve will continue collecting information and enhancing value of recovery accuracy rate.